Pexapark, the specialist provider of PPA price reference, risk and portfolio management software and advisory services for renewable energy, has secured €20m in Series C funding to underpin its rapid growth in the global renewable energy markets.
Press Release Green Technology
OpenSolar, a software company focused on empowering solar installers with an accurate and cost-free solar design and sales platform, and Solar Outlet, Australia’s largest online distributor for solar panels, inverters, batteries and complete kits, have announced a partnership.
BayWa r.e. Solar Trade Celebrates Milestone - Surpassing 1 Gigawatt Cumulative Sales in Thailand for 2023
The Sustainable Packaging Companies Quadrant is a comprehensive industry analysis that provides valuable insights into the global market for Sustainable Packaging. This quadrant offers a detailed evaluation of key market players, technological advancements, product innovations, and emerging trends shaping the industry. MarketsandMarkets 360 Quadrants evaluated over 80 companies of which the Top 21 Sustainable Packaging Companies were categorized and recognized as the quadrant leaders.
Elektros (OTC PINK:ELEK), an emerging leader in the electric mobility industry, announces the launch of its new clean energy technology brand, Elektros Energy.
Panasonic has announced a partnership with engineering, logistics and energy company ATCO Australia, trialling a new fuel cell that is being used to convert hydrogen to electricity.
Known globally for raising the bar on improving indoor air quality, Airthings now sets its sights on the Australian market, launching its range of air quality controls and monitors to provide comprehensive solutions for the modern home.
- The Group's wholly-owned subsidiary, Digo Corporation, and Terrenus Energy have been jointly awarded a 70 MWp project for the installation of solar panels across 1,198 HDB blocks and 57 government sites as well as the installation of smart electrical sub-meters at HDB blocks - This project is the sixth solar leasing tender under the SolarNova programme, a Whole-Of-Government effort led by EDB and HDB to accelerate the deployment of solar photovoltaic systems in Singapore
Perth is blessed and holds a potential position as it is the sunniest city of Australia and across the globe. This makes sense to believe that residents of Perth can never lose out on the sunlight.
Clipsal Solar’s Pulse App has won the prestigious Good Design Award Gold Accolade in the Digital Design category in recognition for outstanding design and innovation.
- The VELUX Group and Schneider Electric Announce Extended Partnership to Accelerate Lifetime Carbon Neutral Commitment
- Water crisis highlights need for new solutions & technologies to drive conservation in Asian Agriculture
- Aussies turning away from public transport in droves, switching over to EVs
- Clipsal Solar reveals exciting new hire to head up Virtual Power Plants
- International solar giant enters New Zealand market